[Oiio-dev] OpenImageIO 1.8.15 release
Larry Gritz
2018-10-02 00:13:04 UTC
(excuse if this is a duplicate)

I have tagged Release-1.8.15 as the monthly stable branch release. Release notes are below. This should be fully source code and link compatible with prior 1.8.x releases.

Very soon (hours to days), I'm planning to branch master for 2.0, with about a month of beta before it takes over as the new stable release.

Release 1.8.15 (1 Oct 2018) -- compared to 1.8.14
* Change to internal thread pool to fix rare crash when lowering number of
threads. #2013
* Build: Use pkgconfig in FindOpenEXR.cmake if available. #2008
* ImageBufAlgo::channel_append now will work with mixed input data types.

Larry Gritz
***@larrygritz.com